TAKE THE CHALLENGE
2 WNBA PLAYERS. 2 WEEKS. 2,000 SHOTS.
1. Download & Sign-UpDownload the ShotTracker Player app to your smartphone or tablet and sign up for the program under Challenges on the home screen.
2. Get a shottracker deviceShotTracker upgrades your preseason experience by automatically tracking your shot attempts, makes and misses and capturing that information in the ShotTracker app. Validated results captured by your ShotTracker make you eligible for the Ogwumike 2K leaderboard and prizes.
3. Hangout, follow & ShareAttend the live hangout with Nneka and Chiney Ogwumike on Sept. 23 at 5:00 PT to learn more about playing in the WNBA. Follow the Ogwumike sisters and ShotTracker on social for updates. Post your own pictures to share your own progress.
4. START SHOOTIN'Use any combination of ShotTracker workouts, drills and shoot around to complete at least 2,000 shots over the course of 2 weeks.
5. WIN PRIZESEveryone who puts up 2,000 shots (with a device) will be entered to win a WNBA jersey, and if you're one of our top shooters with a device, you may win another awesome prize! Winners will be announced via social media, so follow us!
Nnemkadi "Nneka" Ogwumike
Chinenye "Chiney" Ogwumike
Nnemkadi "Nneka" OgwumikeNneka plays for the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks after being drafted #1 overall out of Stanford in 2012. Earlier this season she broke the record for the most consecutive FGs made with 23, and is shooting a league leading +70% from the field.
Chinenye "Chiney" OgwumikeChiney is Nneka's younger sister and plays for the WNBA's Connecticut Sun, where she was named 2014 Rookie of the year. Chiney has come back strong this season from a knee injury that kept her out for most of the 2015 season.
IN IT TO WIN IT AwardEveryone
BIG NUMBERS AwardThe top two players putting up the
IN THE GAME AwardThe two players with the next
Do I need a ShotTracker device to participate in this program?You can manually enter your stats in the ShotTracker app without a ShotTracker device. However, to be eligible for the Ogwumike 2K prizes, your stats must be validated by a ShotTracker device.
How does a ShotTracker work and can it be used beyond this program?
How much does it cost to do OgwumikE 2K?It's free if you manually enter your stats into the ShotTracker app. If you want them validated so you are eligible for prizes, then you need to purchase a ShotTracker device.
What about all the shots I am putting up in practice with my team? Do those count?We know you're puttin' in time with your team outside of the Ogwumike 2K. Those shots absolutely count toward making you a better player, but not toward your program stats.
TOP 50 LEADERBOARD