iOS Developer Intern
This intern will assist in the development of a new primary mobile application for ShotTracker. They
will use Swift 5, SwiftUI version 2, and Apple's Combine framework, along with other Apple and third-
party libraries, to efficiently construct new screens and enhance functionality throughout the project.
Intern will be trained and mentored directly by full-time mobile software engineers to utilize existing
patterns and processes to create consistent, reliable software that controls and monitors ShotTracker
systems at client locations.
- Utilize visual and written requirements to create new software functionality that meets these
- Conduct unit, integration, and system tests to ensure high quality throughout the process.
- Participate in code reviews to provide constructive criticism to other engineers as well as to
learn development patterns and best practices.
- Provide new and refined design ideas for the user interface, user experience, and project struc-
ture of the application.
- Understand and fix defects as found by Quality Assurance team.
- Currently studying computer science, electrical engineering, math, or a related technical field
- Experience in mobile development (Swift experience preferred) in an academic or professional environment
- Candidate must be team-oriented, intellectually curious, willing to make mistakes in order to learn, and ready for a largely autonomous work environment
- Full-time position during the summer months with the possibility of extending to part-time when the school year restarts
- Experience with MacOS and mobile operating systems (iOS preferred)
- Experience with mobile platform development (iOS/Swift/Xcode preferred)
- Experience with SwiftUI and Combine is a plus
- Experience developing against REST APIs. WebSocket development experience is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate complex problems and results with users, other team members, and management